Monday, April 17, 2006

Guy Benfield

“mud honey with tap shoes”

where are all the girls running (blair)?
why are they running from me (me)?
don’t fuck me im (sic)
Strength
btw the lines laid freedom of …..
beyond the lines lied freedom
personal abstraction
satisfaction guarantied
quisnos with no dose
subway with my way
viscious without sid
knife
water
happy days without fonzie
jumping the shark
spiritual invasion between the morter
silly morter
its not solid for the surface is becoming an angel in despair with out a job on its own
why duz a led balloon sink
I love B
Because B
B makes me happy
where are all the girls running (blair)?
why are they running from me (me)?
happy days without (Y)
pump up the volume in a bed without a shred of cotton that isn’t touched by a hair from the head of his chinney chin chin.
I hope you lay down in a valley of ghosts that are good to you because you need lots of love
Rails, blocks, transient displays and trucks.
Peace (out)
its not over
g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home